Jr. iOS Developer
Key Selling Points
We believe in works that get wow from everyone. And if you think you have the same level of thinking, we are looking for you.
- To involve in the back-end and app-end developing team. Take part in designing, building, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
- Able to transform pixel perfect responsive UI
- Experienced in both Sqlite, Room & Realm & Complex queries
- To have knowledge in Swift and experience in Objective C.
- Must have experience in Push Notification, Local Notification, Location, Sensors, Camera, Firebase, Oauth2, Offline syncing etc. In a word, experience in most of the major sectors in iOS development.
- Solving problems both in Micro (debugging code) and Macro (architect new features) levels
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Must have solved 50+ ACM problems in any popular platform
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Engineering
- Skills Required: iOS Application Development, Mobile App Development, Objective-C, Senior Software Engineer, Swift (iOS)
- 1-3 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Programmer Software Engineer, iOS Application Development, Mobile App Development, Object Oriented Programming, Objective-C, Swift
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must be a team player
- Must be an initiator to solve any kind of problem raised during the development
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers.
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
- Should be able to work with international clients directly and should be fluent in English speaking
- Tk. 25000 - 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Unlimited tea and snacks
Last Date of Application: 22 March, 2021.