For the purposes of this Policy, “personal data” or “personal information” shall have the meaning given to such terms by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). 6sense commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (“DPAs”) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
Being transparent is important to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws, and subject to your consent. You have the ability to object to certain uses of information about you and you may access or update certain information about you. If you do not accept this Policy, you should not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
For the purpose of EU data protection legislation, the data controller is 6sense Technologies, of 48/1,West Chowdhury Para, Dhaka-1219, Bangladesh
Our legal basis for processing personal information is Article 6, subsection 1(f) of the GDPR, because we need to analyze website usage in order to optimize and deliver the best possible user experience.
6sense obtains personal data about you when you provide such information in the course of various interactions, including:
– Visiting our website(s)
– Communicating with us via telephone or e-mail, such as contacting customer support
– Engaging with our content via social media
– Participating in events or promotions
We also may obtain personal information about you from our business partners, clients, and other third parties.
Automatically from cookies
We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device. For example, we log your IP address and unique cookie ID using cookies. Please refer to the sections on Cookies below.
When you visit and interact with our websites, the types of information that may be collected via a cookie includes the following:
1. your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address;
2. your browser type and operating system;
3. search terms that you use to reach the site;
4. the web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the site;
5. dates and times of visits to the site;
6. information on actions taken on the site (such as page views and site navigation patterns);
7. amount of time spent viewing certain pages or screens;
8. standard server log information;
9. social actions taken with respect to the content on the site, including but not limited to likes and shares on LinkedIn and Facebook; and/or
10. advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times you viewed a particular ad.
Our website includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each an “SNS”). If you connect to an SNS through our site, you authorize us to access, use, and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
Please note that 6sense’s website(s) may contain links to other websites and gather data from social media sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the aforementioned sites and every website that you visit. We are not responsible for those sites’ privacy practices.
When you visit our website(s), 6sense may also collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.